This hospital was started in year 1898 with 12 beds and was provincislised in 1911. The bed strength was increased to 30 in the year 1977 and further increassed to 50 in 2000. The Government has taken up to construct a new building in the year 1997 and the foundation stone laid down on 08.12.1997 as Community Hospital by Hob’ble Dy.Speaker Sri.A.V.Suryanarayana Raju,and shifted to present Building on 12.01.2000 and inaugrated by Hon’ble Cheif Minister Sri.N.Chandrababu Naidu as Community Health Center. The Civil Surgeon Specialist as DDO of the institution and CSS post was sanctioned in the year 2005 under Minimum needs Programme. The hospital buildings were located Main Road National Highway 214 in area of 3acres and was constructed at acost Rs.2 Crores. with all the facilities to catering the population in and around four mandals.The Community Health Center,Razole is under administrative control of APVVP which is an autonomous body sincee 1987. The Community Health Center,Razole is havingg with 50 beds situated near to national high way and providing treatment to the patients who are coming for their aliments from Razole,Malkipuram,Sakhinetipalli and Mamidikuduru Mandals.
Content is protected. Right-click function is disabled.