Senior PHP Developer
- Good knowledge in Core PHP and MySQL
- Should be able to develop in Laravel or Codeignitor framework
- Work with a team to manage, optimize and our custom built SaaS application
- Good listening, communication and documentation skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Eye for detail and quality
Senior Android Developer
- At least 3+ years developing Android applications development
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Android SDK experience
- Experience with unit testing
- Proficient with GIT and Bitbucket repository
- Customer focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative date-driven journey
- Organized, ability to be self-managed and able to collaborate across team Agile / SCRUM experience
Senior SEO Expert
- Executing off-page link acquisition projects to improve domain authority and link popularity.
- Managing linkable asset creation projects that target strategically important, high authority websites.
- Partnering with Media Relations and Business Development teams to amplify outreach efforts and nurture relationships with both SEO linking domains and a broad range of influencers, industry experts, bloggers, fans, and advocates.
- Conducting regular outreach to online communities & forums.
- Performing monthly backlink audit and spam link cleanup.
- Using SEO industry tools and web analytics to track projects and report performance.
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, RELATIONSHIP-BASED Link Building, .EDU AND .GOV Link Building, Broken Link Building)
- Able to participate in the market research industry related group discussions, online forums, and targeting audience effectively.
- Full grip on Google, Facebook ADS Optimization.
- Monitoring and improvement of common Off-Page metrics
- Collaboration together with Content Team to make sure that only highest quality SEO-optimized content has been published
- create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Face book and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- source and secure sponsorship
- New Franchise Lead generation.
- Field Branding.
- Field Promotions.
- Field Strategy.
- Field Advertising.